- Performing a cross platform migration using DUMP and LOAD
- When loading a dump into the target ASE with a differerent endian architecture
- The ASE errorlog reports an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module xpd_swap_msb_i2():
Current process (0x10790240) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (xpd_swap_msb_i2+0x2a)
- Followed by a stack trace that includes the modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
XPLD, crossplatform, cross-platform "big endian" , "little endian", CR791390, CR#791390, 791390, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, "dbcc dam" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.