You want to set the access restriction on work center view:Activities with Account Restriction, but you find there is no option to set it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business User view.
- Find one certain user and click Edit - Access Rights.
- Go to the Access Restriction tab and find Work Center View ID:CRM_ACTIVITIES_1.
- You find the Access Context is NONE, you cannot set restriction based on employee.
The restrictions as applied at BPM_ACCOUNTS will automatically be applicable for CRM_ACTIVITIES_1. That is why no separate maintenance is allowed for CRM_ACTIVITIES_1.
You can set the access restriction on work center view BPM_ACCOUNTS. This restriction will be applied to CRM_ACTIVITIES_1 automatically.
KBA , SRD-CRM-ACC , Account Management , How To