- When entering a postal code rule into a territory, error FDT_EXPRESSIONS 017 "Invalid range parameters defined for..." occurs
- This error occurs when using operator 'is between', and the low and high values are the same (for example: Is Between: 123 and 123)
- Such an error did not occur in previous release or support pack.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , CRM-BF-BRF-RM , BRF Plus Rule Modeller , BC-SRV-BR , BRFplus - ABAP based Rule Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.