- After starting Lumira Server, it goes into Failed state.
- Lumira Server property indicates that "This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)".
- In BI Platform logging directory, the latest trace log from Lumira Server is the JVM log (LS_<node-name>.LumiraServer_jvm.log). The following entry is recorded:
- Error occurred during initialization of VM
[Last 4000 events in the event buffer]
<thread> <time> <id> <description>
9488 0.08 0x00000001 Creating red and yellow zone [0x0000000001070000,0x0000000001073000]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Lumira Server
- Supported Windows Server operating system
bi4, bi41, bi4.1, bi 4.1, ls4bip, lum, srv, svr, lumira server, ls4bip, teamserver, team server, addon, add-on, add on, unable, cannot, can't, not, working, start, initialize, run, failed, fails, failing, java, error, issue, problem, BI4 , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.