- When trying to create a follow-up sales order from a quotation in CRM, warning message CRM_QUOTATION 017 "Quotations that have been transferred to R/3 cannot be referenced" appears
- This warning message appears when the item selection pop up is triggered in the follow-up order, and it is not possible to select the items to copy them from the quote to the order.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_QUOTATION017 , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , CRM-BTX-SLO-QUT , Customer Inquiries / Quotations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.