Common issues in BW support and housekeeping activities in data extraction process for effective performance tuning from source system:
- How to set package size for extraction in BW system
- Common failure in InfoPackage based data loading
- Determination of dialog process
- Determination of Maxconnection
- SAP Business Warehouse [release independent]
- SAP Business Intelligence [release independent]
- SAP ECC [release independent]
SAP BW Extraction, InfoPackage, SMQS, ROIDOCPRMS.SM58, SM37, SE37, IDoc, tRFC, qRFC, aRFC, RSRQST, RSSEND, RSINFO, Source System, RSMO
RSA1, BD87, RSA7, SAPI, Monitor, Scheduler, Caller 01, Caller 02, Caller 03, Caller 70, No Idoc, Missing records, BW Performance , KBA , BC-BW , BW Service API , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.