- SAP Control Center (SCC) reports a security error:
Security error for "PRS_SERVER(SCC login sccadmin). The connection to "PRS_SERVER" failed. Determine if the server is running.
- SCC for SAP Replication Server (SRS) fails to authenticate replication server even though the connection information-host name and port number, usernames and passwords are all configured correctly.
- An SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) server hosts the RSSD database of SRS.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Control Center (SCC) for SAP Replication Server (SRS)
sa_role, repserver, RMAP , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.