- The ASE errorlog reports an 'infected with signal 11' error in the des_get_indcache() call with a stacktrace:
Current process (0x6f6d055d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e87d48 (des_get_indcache+0x18)
- The stacktrace includes the following modules:
- It is followed by Error 6103 and 14120:
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg 14120.
Error: 14120, Severity: 26, State: 5
Expected to find the partition descriptor for objid '123456789' indid '0' ptnid '123456789' in dbid '#', in a 'REFERENCE COUNT' state (found state '-2' instead).
- Many instances of these messages can be seen
- The ASE server may require a reboot to clear these messages
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
"error 6103" , "error 14120" , "message 6103" , "message 14120"
, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.