- sp_passthru should end/exit the connection after the process runs to completion.
- It works correctly as it should in a real remote server.
- However, it does not work on the remote server that points to local server itself.
- If sp_passthru runs on remote server that actually points to the local server itself, the process stays in the server and would not end/exit the connection.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR786814, CR#786814, 786814, kill, exit , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.