- A characteristic is created with data type NUMC, DATS or TIMS.
- It is using SAP HANA View as master data access and CL_RSMD_RS_HANA_ATTRIBUTE_VIEW as master data read class.
- The characteristic value is mapped to field S in the HANA view
- The data value in field S in the HANA view has wrong length or contains characters other than numbers.
- It is set 'with hierarchies' and you have created a M version hierarchy for it.
- When activate this hierarchy, you get a dump as below:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
ABAP Program SAPLRRMS
Application Component BW-BEX-OT
In Section 'Contents of system fields', you will see BRAIN 019:
Or you directly get the BRAIN019 error as below:
Value 'xx' of characteristic xxx is not a number with xx spaces
SAPLRRMS >> Row: Inc: 87 Prog: LRRMSU13
BW 7.3x above
virtual master data , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-WHM-DBA-HIER , Hierarchy Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.