When we import the profile in Boomi, we will not be able to see certain self-associations in the import profile.
- We need to query ParentPosition in SFOData.Position
2. We import the profile in Boomi.
3. When we check the profile the element is not imported.
4. When we check the Data Dictionary we can see that ParentPosition is present.
These associations are self-associations, to import this we need to check the option “OData Allow Circular References” while importing the profile:
After checking the option and after re-importing the profile we can see that ParentPosition is visble in the import
To filter the associations in the import which are not necessary for the requirement we can use the following option while importing in Boomi.
While importing Position entity if we do not need RightToReturn and PickListValueV2 then we can filter them in the following way:
- Use Comma to separate the associations to filter.
- Spelling of the names should be in a proper manner to filter the association’s traversal, it is always advised to copy them from the data dictionary.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To