- Separate names are extracted as a single PERSON entity
- When extracting from unstructure data, similar to below, names are not seen as separate entities:
"These are the people in the room - Julie Jones, Donald Smith, Michael Davidson, and Rufus McFly."
- Issue is not specific only to English, but also exists for multiple other languages supported by Text Data Processing
- In the legacy softwares Text Analysis and ThingFinder each name would have been identified as a single PERSON entity
- SAP Data Services 4.x
- Text Data Processing transform (TDP)
BODS , DS , TDP , Thing Finder , TA , joliver , KBA , EIM-DS-TDP , Text Data Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.