- S-user is not able to create incidents
- Authorization needed for SuccessFactors
- S-user has incident authorizations but is unable to create SuccessFactors incidents
- Error when trying to open a SuccessFactors case
- S-user tries to create a SuccessFactors support and gets an error
- Receiving error HybridCheckSet Eror: no authority for both OnPremFlag & CloudFlag
- Error: Loading incident information failed! HTTP request failed (400 Bad Request): No cloud authorization for installation 009XXXXXXX.
- Error: Loading incident information failed! HTTP request failed (400 Bad Request): Loading incident information failed!
- Error: Your user ________ does not have permission to access this Case _______________ BERCHECK.
- Error: Your incident could not be saved. No Cloud authorization for installation 009xxxxxx
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SFSF , message , ticket , smp , CloudFlag , missing cloud authorization , missing basic cloud authorization , , basic cloud authorization , cloudauth , displayclouddata , jam , bizx , instance , messages , tickets , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.