- Previously you had the SAP BusinessObjects BI Add-on for SAP Lumira (LIMA) installed on top of your BI Platform. Now you would like to install the new Lumira integration solution SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP)
- You have followed the instructions in the LIMA Product Guide (section 6.3) to uninstall LIMA. However, after installing LS4BIP, the following issue may occur:
- The Lumira Dataset link became a dummy link in CMC. Accessing this link resulted in a HTTP 404 page
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 (SP03 onwards)
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Add-on for SAP Lumira (LIMA), any version
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.25 onwards
- Server Operating System:
- LIMA can be installed on top of BI Platform hosted on Windows, Linux, AIX and Solaris
- LS4BIP is currently only compatible with Windows server. Linux and Unix support is planned for H1 2016.
SAP Lumira 1.0, server version for the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform ; SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0
bi41, bi 4.1, bi4.1, 4.1, bip, boe, lumira, lum, addon, add on, ls4bip, lima, teamserver, install, update,upgrade, patch, plugin, plug-in, plug in, issue, problem, error, defect, bug, dummy, dataset, hana, bobj, bo, , KBA , uninstallation , un-install , migration , delete , remove , deletion , removal , deinstall , transition , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-LUM-LIM , Lumira In-Memory Add-on to BOE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.