- The Agentry transmit fails with one of the following log messages:
- Certificate received is not found in the trusted list, nor can it be traced to a trusted root
- Certificate received is not valid
- The transmit has never worked with this particular certificate
- In the 'System' Event Log, no events are logged with level 'Error' by source 'Schannel' The system event log can be accessed by:
- Navigating to 'Start' > 'Control Panel' > 'Administrative Tools'
- Open the 'Windows Logs' directory
- Click 'System'
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) SDK 3.0 (SP01 through SP08)
- SAP Agentry Client for Windows version 7.x
SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
smp_crt service pack sp9 x509 wild card wildcard SAN , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.