When a user has been assigned a scheduled offering and then later it is recorded the item is displayed in both the users learning history as well as in the assigned items list.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Enroll a user into a Scheduled Offering, assignment date example August 15th, 2019
- Record Learning the learning for the user, recorded learning date example August 8th, 2019
- Review the user assigned items, items completed and then both contain the same Scheduled Offering
- If a Scheduled Offering is assigned to a user after the date at which the same scheduled offering has been recorded then it will appear in both.
- This is by design and because the assigned item cannot be completed before it has been assigned.
- A user also is capable of taking a scheduled offering more than once.
When a Scheduled Offering is assigned to a user then when the learning is recorded it must be recorded after the date at which it has been assigned.
duplicate item, assigned items, learning history, items completed, duplicate, Scheduled Offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions