- You are uploading true-type fonts into SAP as described in notes 1605966 and 201307:
- 1605966 - Upload True Type fonts to SAP for use in SAPscript forms and Smart Forms
- 201307 - TrueType fonts for Smart Forms or SAPscript
- You get one of the following errors in the upload results window:
- Font file is larger than permitted maximum (9,990,000 bytes)
- This is no TrueType 1.0 file, or No Microsoft encodings (Symbol/Unicode) found
- This font family is no global soft font <font name>
True Type Font, , KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.