- You retire an asset and find that Gain / Loss in local currency is zero but in group currency it is not zero.
- Group currency is valuated on the exchange rate prevailing/existing on the posting date of retirement rather than historical.
- In local currency (LC1) amout is zero but why is amount in group currency (e.g. LC2 or LC3 ) not zero?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OB22, XMAER, Indicator: Manual entry of revenue, Currency Exhange Rate, daily rate, ERBDM, indicate, sales revenue (net), profit, loss, 0,00, 0.00 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.