- In BPMN 2.0 a task is a single unit of work and a decomposed task is to be considered as a sub-process.
- In SAP PowerDesigner, when any task is decomposed in order to specify whether the process contains sub-processes, this object remains displayed under the Task category in the Object Browser.
- The decomposed task must be converted into a sub-process and be displayed under the Sub-Process category with the corresponding object icon in the Object Browser.
- When any sub-process is changed to Atomic (the process does not contain any sub-processes), the sub-process must be converted into a task and be displayed under the Task category with the corresponding object icon in the object browser.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- BPMN 2.0
bpm, bpmn, bpmn2, task, sub-process, atomic, decompose, decomposed, 787388, CR787388, CR#787388 , KBA , process , decompose , bmpn , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.