- Hierarchy of processes is shown in a process map.
- If user deletes an intermediate process and modifies the number of a process, the other numbers are changed to avoid duplications but it always remains a gap in the sequence order.
- The automatic numbering may create new holes in the sequence or changes the order.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
eam, id, 787396, CR787396, CR#787396, processmap, sequence , KBA , process , bpm , number , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.