- You configured Integration option for Sharepoint (IOMS) for SAP BI Platform and accessing WebI reports.
- Accessing Webi reports through the SharePoint site always opens them in Applet mode.
- This happens despite the user preferences are set to view in HTML mode (no download) on BI Launchpad.
- There is no option to change this preference in Sharepoint site.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
All supported Microsoft SharePoint environments (2010, 2013, 2016 and above)
IOMS, sharepoint, integration, 2013, 2010, 2016, webi, applet, ioms, bi, preferences, design, 4.x , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.