- Connecting to SQL Anywhere using the ADO.NET driver
- Connecting to the utility database (utility_db)
- You are calling the SAConnection.Open() method
- You receive the error: "Permission denied: you do not have permission to execute a statement of this type"
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17 (versions 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.1247)
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16 (versions 126.96.36.1995 through 188.8.131.521)
- SAP SQL Anywhere 12 (versions 184.108.40.20632 through 220.127.116.1198)
- SAP SQL Anywhere ADO.NET Provider
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
SQLA, SQA, SQL Any, access , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.