- In rare environment, running a complex query with CIS table raises an "Infected with Signal 11" error followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x6fa06fa) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000119a21d (Pop<ParallelCost, ParallelProps>::popIsCollocated() const+0x1f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000000c)
- The stack trace includes modules:
global constructors keyed to _ZN9PartRules8RuleBindEP4NodeI3LopEP7PopBase
Pop2<ParallelCost, ParallelProps>::_popApplyPartRules(PartRules**, unsigned int, bitstr&)
- After using "set noexec on" and re-running the SQL, it returns the same stack trace in the ASE errorlog before a query plan is generated.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
proxy, popIsCollocated, CR787054, CR#787054, 787054, statistics , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.