You are running current versions of SAP BW applications on SAP ASE database. You find data loads in BW Process Chains to fail with following errors, on a frequent basis. These loads could be between ODSOs or Infocubes.
- The corresponding ST22 short dump:
Short Text: SQL error "SQL code: 30292" occurred while accessing table "/BIC/BCDEFGH".
- The developer trace for the failing SAP work process:
(30292) [HY000] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Attempting to read past stream EOM.
***LOG BY4=> sql error 30292 performing INS on table "/BIC/BCDEFGH". [dbtrtab 3798]
***LOG BY0=> [ASE Error SQL30292:HY000][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Attempting to read past stream EOM. [dbtrtab 3798]
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
SQL30292, TDS, data loads, DTP, process chain, CR780373 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.