- When importing XML file from Erwin containing inheritance, the added discriminators are not added to the inheritance name.
- In Powerdesigner The inheritance is called Inheritance_1.
- In ERwin XML source, it is defined as an Attribute that is called by the <Attributes_Order_Ref> tag.Party
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
Er win, discriminator import, CR787579, 787579, CR#787579 , KBA , erwin , subtype , discriminator , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.