The Tasks and the Surveys are not automatically assigned to the Visits even though the rules are defined in Activity Planner Work Center.
sap Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/04
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits Work Center.
- Go to the Visits Tab.
- Click in the Button New.
- Fill all requested information.
- Select Save and open.
- New created visit will be opened.
- Go to the Tasks or Survey Tab.
- Here you will be able to see the tasks and surveys are not automatically assigned based on the rule defined in Activity Planner Work Center.
There is a batch job in the backend for automatic assignment runs every 7 minutes for a period of 5 mins. Hence, it is fair to assume that the tasks and surveys will get generated in about 8 to 12 minutes from the time of visit creation
In case if user cannot wait then this can be triggered manually. To do this you can click on Action ->"Refresh visit" to trigger synchronous update. The tasks and surveys reflect ad soon as you select “Refresh Visit”.
Activity Plan ; Visits ; Automatically , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To