- When running the report RHCDOC_DISPLAY the output displays more entries than expected based on the infotype changes.
- It might also be a case that some of the entries displayed appear with empty or initial values.
- The situation can be noticed easily in Infotypes with a high amount of fields, for example IT1010.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP 6.0
RHCDOC_DISPLAY, multiple, entries, empty, initial, values, Display field contents, CDPOS, change documents, HTP1222, IT1222, Attributes , KBA , BC-BMT-OM , Organizational Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.