- In a Component Diagram of an Object-Oriented Model, user can draw:
- a realization (dotted line with an end arrow)
- a required link (solid line with a half-circle)
from the container to an interface.
- It should be possible to create an interface realization dependency represented by a solid line.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
oom, component, interface, component, container, realization, dependency, circle, half, half-circle, socket, dotted, solide, line, link, CR787643, CR#787643, 787643 , KBA , link , oom , solid , interface , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.