How can I map behaviors to Job Roles?
- Foundational Capabilities and Tools
- Job Description Manager 1.0
First, you should create behaviors for the competencies. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Go to "Admin Tools" > "Company Settings" > "Manage Competencies"
- Select a competency library from the list > select the competency for which you want to create behaviors > click on the "Assigned to Behaviors" tab > click on "Add New Behavior"
- Fill the name and description for the behavior > click on "Ok"
- Save your changes.
Then, you will need to assign the behaviors to the Job Role. You can do this by following the below steps:
- Go to "Admin Tools" > "Company Settings" > "Manage Job Roles"
- Select a Family > select the Job Role for which you want to map the behaviors > click on "Map New Behavior" for the competency associated with the behaviors you would like to map to the Job Role.
- Select the behaviors you would like to map and click on "Add Selected".
- Once you are done, click on "Finish" > you will then be able to see the new behaviors on the Job Role page.
KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JDM , Job Description Manager , How To