One or more of the following conditions have been observed.
- The SPM application server gives certificate error: "Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate."
- Error message saying "BI_UNABLE_TO_CREATE_QUERY" at the landing page of SPM. Checked the underlying BEx query and settings as mentioned in SAP KBA 1808626 and everything is working fine. Rebooted both BI and Java servers but still have the error message. Recently successful use of system, problem is new.
- SPM UI initial grey - Error panel dump to screen:
Failed to open Cube , BI_UNABLE_TO_CREATE_QUERY, unable to create query view, 0ASA_MP01_Q1002
OK, and interface SPM display with Administration links disabled (user is Admin) expect links to be enabled
- 500 dispatching error
- ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REV_FAILED 12057 Revocation of the SSL certificate failed.
- ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_ERRORS 12055 The SSL certificate contains errors.
SAP Spend Performance Management
EPM, SAP SA, SAP SPEND PERFORMANCE MGMT, SAP Spend Performance Management, jmhiv2016e, SAP Spend Analytics , SPM, EPM-SA, SAP BOBJ SPEND PERF MGMT, SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management, Thanks to Ramakrishna for help with the details. 500 errror when loading metadata. , KBA , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.