When there is a change of pension subplan (IT3213-IDSBP) during a reliquidation period, PREVIRED does not report differences of health contribution.
PREVIRED reports only the values corresponding to the institution that is assigned to the employee in the period the reliquidation is run.
- An employee is associated to FONASA in 01.2015 (PP 01.2015).
- In June, his health institution is change to ISAPRE (PP 06.2015).
- The differences from FONASA are discarded. The same happens if the employee changes from ISAPRE to FONASA.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PREVIRED, FONASA, ISAPRE, reliquidation, reliquidacion, pension plan, Pension Subplan, ctpac, ctinp, health contribution, HCLCPRVD0, PC00_M39_RPRV, MDR7, CCAF , KBA , PY-CL , Chile , PA-PA-CL , Chile , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.