- You are running SAP Contact Center and are trying to collect statistical data to be sent to CRM through the RDI (Reporting Data Interface) API.
- The consultant confirmed everything is set up, but soon realize both "CRMD_CIC_CTI_H" and "CRMD_CIC_CTI_I" tables in CRM are showing empty.
- The RDI logs reveal the following error: ERR> Failed to authenticate login id [admin.bcm] for anonymous request due to incorrect login id. Please note that the "admin.bcm" could be different, as this depends on whatever was configured in IA during system deployment.
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, DTE, Data Collector, Statistics, BI,authentication in integration interfaces , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.