- You have configured Component Based Message Alerting (CBMA) in your Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system
- Alert emails are received only for errors thrown on the central PI
- You are also using a Non-central Adapter Engine in the environment
- No alert emails are received for errors thrown on the Non-central Adapter Engine
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, decentral Adapter Engine, de-central Adapter Engine, DAE, AEX, AAE, AAEX, rule, inbox, alert inbox, AlertConsumerJob, Java Mail Client , KBA , BC-XI-ALR-CBA-JAV , Java , BC-XI-IS-WKB , Runtime Workbench / Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.