You will receive an error while trying to maintain the translations of multiple records for PDI created business configuration objects.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to frontend of the system.
- Navigate to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Click on the button Open Activity List.
- Select the Fine Tuning tab.
- Find the relevant fine tuning activity created from SDK and click on open.
- Click on the button Translate.
- Select the target language and provide the target language description for multiple records available.
- Click on the button OK.
- Error message appears.
Maintaining translations for multiple entries is currently a technical limitation for the PDI created business configuration objects.
This issue occurs only for multiple translations of PDI created pre-delivered values and do not occur for multiple translations of Fine Tuning created values on PDI created BC Sets or for SAP created pre-delivered values.
Only workaround available here is to edit the translation entities one by one.
Translation error Multiple translations instances , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To