On clicking an approval of the Service Confirmation, get error: Action not enabled is trigger.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Managing My Area work center.
- Go to the Approvals view.
- In the Show field from drop-down select Open Tasks and in the Find field enter ABC (where ABC is Service Confirmation Id task ,which needs to be approved).
- Select the Task ABC and click on the Approve button.
An error message rasied: Action not enabled is trigger.
- Go to the Field Service and Repairs work center.
- Go to the Service Confirmation view.
- In the Find field search with Service Confirmation ABC and click on the Edit button.
- Click View ALL button and go to the Services and Spare Parts tab.
You can see there is no item maintain here. If their is no item within Service Confirmation, the approving of Service Confirmation will show an error message as: Action not enabled.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-SCO , Service Confirmation Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711