- A user is a Group Admin for a specific Group.
- However when on 'Edit Group' option (from left navigation bar select 'Group Admin', then select 'Edit') the Group name field is greyed out.
- This field should be editable by the Group Administrators.
- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP Cloud For Customer
If an SAP Jam Group was created via the CRM On Demand integration (Cloud for Customer) it is not possible to change the Group name in SAP Jam as it would result in breaking the mapping.
- Workaround: The user can make a copy of the Group in SAP Jam (via admin console -> Copy group). This action will copy all content and structure of the Group and create a new Group. Please note that members are not automatically copied to the new Group, therefore new invites will need to be sent. To aid this process users can download the .csv file with current members and invite them in one step by uploading this .csv to new (copied) Group.
- If the Group was created in SAP Jam please create a Support Incident and the SAP Jam Support team will investigate.
rename, change, re-name , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , Problem