After upgrade ASE server from ASE 15.7 pre SP 135 to ASE 16.0 SP01 PL02:
- the dll(dynamic link library) source in $SYBASE/$SYBASE_ASE/lib directory as same as 15.7
- and find user defined ESP(Extended Stored Procedure) cannot be executed
- Server reports warning in log: "Please copy the dll to the authorised location for ASE Extended Stored Procedures."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adpative Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
ESP, Extended Stored Procedure, XPServer, external, error, warning, message, dll, kernel , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.