Occasionally SAP Support requests a HTTP trace for further analysis of performance problems. This document describes the necessary steps to create such a HTTP trace in Chrome using built-in developer tool.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Logon to system in Chrome.
- Click on the Customize button and then More Tools -> Developer Tools.
- After launching developer Tool, click on Network tab.
- Click on Record Network log button, status changes to red as shown below.
- Also select Preserve log and Disable cache checkboxes.
- Then execute the transaction or work center where there is an issue.
- Stop recording trace immediately once screen transaction is executed.
- Click on 'Save' by right clicking on trace and select Save as HAR with content.
- Navigate to Console tab and save the logs.
- Attach the file to the incident and send it back to SAP Support.
(In some cases (for example recording the trace for analyzing of ITS related issues) need to start the recording of the trace before logon to the system)
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To