You create a task for an employee inside the Work Center Account, but this task does not appear in the queue.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management Work Center.
- Click on Accounts.
- Search for XYZ Account.
- Click on New and then Task.
- Create a task for someone.
- Try to search for the same task in the Activities view.
- You can’t find the task.
When you create a task for an employee, you are delegating this task, therefore it won’t appear in the Activities view.
The task created appears on the following steps.
- Go to Home Work Center.
- Click on Delegated Tasks.
The task will be showing there.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To