- When an OpenDocument URL is invoked, a blank report is presented with a popup dialog that reads
"No data to retrieve in [QUERY_NAME]"
- When the report is then refreshed, the data appears correctly.
- This behavior only happens when using HANA or BW as a data source. Other data sources work correctly.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP HANA
- SAP Business Warehouse
opendoc open doc document refresh on open no data doesn't work won't can't empty error hana bw datasource data source blank retreive , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.