- ECDA is running on Redhat 6 platform and clients are on Windows, isql and ODBC applications.
- When selecting something like this (characters might not appear properly for you):
select '¤¦¨´¸¼½¾' from dummy
- The results returned omit the '¾' char:
- Any chars after this one will also be truncated.
- ECDA 15.7 (all levels) running on Linux Redhat 6.X and higher.
- Windows clients (7/8/2008/2012)
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7 including Open Client and ASE ODBC
Direct Connect,DC,Enterprise Connect, EnterpriseConnect Data Access,Enterprise Connect Data Access,Charsets,code page , KBA , BC-SYB-ECD , Enterprise Connect (ECDA) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-MFC , Mainframe Connect (MFC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.