You receive an error while checking or activating your custom solution on the Cloud Applications Studio:
Work Center View is not assigned to a Work Center
SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud Application Studio.
- Open your Solution.
- Open Solution Explorer.
- Right click on the solution name and select Check -> Runtime Objects or Activate.
You have not assigned any Work Center for this Work Center View on the UI designer and hence the system throws this error message.
- Login to Cloud Applications Studio.
- Open the Solution.
- Open Solution explorer.
- Choose the .uiwocview for which you want to assign.
- Right click and Open UI designer.
- Go to Configuration Explorer tab.
- Search for the Work Center name for which you need to assign the view.
- Double-click the selected .WCF and Open Extensibility Explorer and Assign a view to Work Center.
- Save and Activate it in UI designer.
- Go to Solution right click Activate it and Deploy Business Configuration.
- Perform check you will not get the above error.
Error, UI, designer, PDI, SDK, Work, Center, View, not, assigned , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-DT , UI Framework Designtime , How To