Unable to push the application to the unmanaged users through Mobile Secure Portal as the tab "Accessible to Unauthenticated Users" is graded out in SAP Mobile Secure portal.
- Login to SAP Mobile secure Portal
- Go to Applications tab
- Click on Manage Apps -> New Application
- Select the type of Application
- Fill the Details Page
- The button "Accessible to Unauthenticated users" is graded out
- Save the settings and Set the application to Production.Application is accessible only to Managed users.
- SAP MOBILE SECURE 2.X, 3.X
SAP Mobile Secure cloud, unmanaged users, application, authentication, Mobile Place, unable to push app, access settings , KBA , gscindia_video , 2205799 , MOB-SEC-MAM , Mobile Secure Application Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.