- The Central Management Server is Stopped / fails to Start
- The following error message is reported to (Windows) the Application Event Viewer or (Linux / Unix) the messages file (typically /var/log/messages):
- The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: The library named infostoresubsystem could not be loaded. The system error message is Loading shared object failed. First tried to load library infostoresubsystem and failed because of error: [The specified module could not be found.]. Second tried to load library C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\infostoresubsystem.dll and failed because of error: [The specified module could not be found.]...
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported Windows / Linux / Unix operating systems
Infostoresubsystem .dll infostore info store subsystem dll stopped fails failing can't won't start starting , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.