You are running SAP Business Suite set of applications on SAP ASE database; specifically, SAP MRP - PP (Manufacturing - Product Planning) applications.
- You find recurring ST22 short dumps -- Error: SQL error "SQL code: 21" occurred while accessing table "AUSP" (or accessing table "RESB").
- Further review of the short dump shows that a DELETE on the AUSP / RESB table is failing. Corresponding error in the ASE log is Error 644 on the index id 4 (AUSP~N1 or RESB~ZA1 respectively) --
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5 Index row entry for data row id (168302226, 97) is missing from index page 168305789 of index id 4 of table 'AUSP' in database 'XXX'. Xactid is (165838513,83). Drop and re-create the index.
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5 Index row entry for data row id (477529, 34) is missing from index page 648465 of index id 4 of table 'RESB' in database 'XXX'. Xactid is (4181693,51). Drop and re-create the index.
- 'dbcc checkindex' on the offending indexes repeatedly fails with Errors 9996 and Error 7928
- Rebuilding the indexes does not help - above dbcc errors persist
- Rebuilding the table along with all indexes does not help either
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP MRP (Manufacturing)
- SAP PP (Product Planning)
644, AUSP, RESB, MRP, Manufacturing, PP, drop, index, CR788324, CR785554 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.