- The BCP IN command with the -Y option shows Japanese ASE server error messages in the server character set even though the client character set is different from the server character set.
- These Japanese server error messages cannot be read on a client terminal.
- ASE server character set conversion is disabled.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK)
- Language modules Open Client Client-Library
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
Japan, utf8, iso_1, sjis, CR788256, CR 88256, 788256, charset,character-set , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.