- SQL Remote Agent (dbremote.exe) reports "Processing transaction from active transaction log" and does not progress
- You see the following in the console or message output file:
I. 08/17 12:46:03. Scanning logs starting at offset 0369951188876
I. 08/17 12:46:03. Processing transaction logs from directory "C:\Path\to\log\directory"
I. 08/17 12:46:03. Processing transactions from active transaction log
- There are some locks happening at the time, but rebooting server doesn't resolve the issue
- SQL Remote Message Agent Version 188.8.131.5224
- The followings are the option used:
- -l: 9600
- -w: 1
- -ru: 1s
- -m: 64M
- -rd: 30s
asa, ianywhere, anyhwere, slow, performance, memory, , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-REM , SQL Anywhere - SQL Remote , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.