- SQL Anywhere utility is generating generic Operating System-level error
- Need to troubleshoot Operating System-level errors such as, file system issue and registry issues generated from SQL Anywhere utility. (i.e. dbsrv16.exe, dbbackup.exe, dbunload.exe, and etc)
i.e. Could not create a directory %1 -- Permission Denied.
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12
- Windows XP SP2 and higher
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 and higher.
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
regedit.exe, file access, stack, db, o/s, OS, registry, SQL Any, SQLA, SQA , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.