- When a publication is scheduled to email destination, it shows "Success" in History. However the email isn't sent to recipients
- Issue happens when publication uses an Excel(.xlsx) file as source document
Note: The issue has been tested with following BI versions only. It could happen with other Service Packs prior to Service Pack 6.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Service Pack 2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Service Pack 4
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Server
publication, Excel, Email not sent, SMTP , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.