- In BI 4.x, the Adaptive Processing Server (APS) containing the Data Federator service (DF) will crash when pulling back anything more than a trivial amount of data via an ODBC database connection
- When reading only a few rows (very little data returned from the database) it works correctly and does not crash.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- ODBC connection to database
- multisource universe (unx, Data Federator)
universe crash crashes dies gpf core dump breaks broke stopped exited quit fault exits odbc jdbc db database data base records rows amount quantity much lot multisource multi source multi-source unx data federator df dfat aps service server , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.